Motorcycle Rearview Mirrors for Harley Road Glide FLTR Street Glide FLHX Touring Other Motorcycle Handlebars, Grips & Leverswhat do you do when an employee files a sexual harassment complaint? the
equal employment opportunity commission (eeoc) recommends that you (1)
question both parties in detail; and (2) probe deeply for corroborative
evidence. here is a checklist to help in following these eeoc
analyze the victim's story for sufficient detail, internal consistency, and
do not attach much significance to a general denial by the accused harasser.
search completely and thoroughly for evidence that corroborates either
you can do this by (1) interviewing co-workers, supervisors, and managers;
(2) obtaining testimony from individuals who observed the accuser's demeanor
immediately after the alleged incident of harassment; and (3) checking out
people with whom the alleged victim discussed the incident (e.g.,
co-workers, a doctor, or a counselor).
ask other employees if they noticed changes in the accusing individual's
behavior at work or in the alleged harasser's treatment of him or her.
look for evidence of other complaints, either by the victim or other employees.
follow up on evidence that other employees were sexually harassed by the
Motorcycle Rearview Mirrors for Harley Road Glide FLTR Street Glide FLHX Touring Other Motorcycle Handlebars, Grips & Levers
you need to find out as much information as you can, not only on the
incident itself, but also on the victim's and accuser's personalities,
surroundings, and relationships. to accomplish this task, you need to not
only ask many questions of the victim and accuser, but also of any witnesses
to the incident and the surrounding environment. here are some questions to
get you started in your investigation.
to the victim -- background
what kind of work do you do for the company?
what is your job title?
how long have you worked for the company?
who is your supervisor?
specific to the incident
when did it happen?
where did it happen?
what preceded the incident?
what did the harasser do or say?
what did you do or say?
what happened in addition to or since the incident?
who may have seen or heard the incident
with whom have you discussed the incident?
to the accused -- background
how do you communicate with your employees or co-workers (memos, meetings, one-on-one, etc.)?
how would you describe the workplace environment in your department?
is the atmosphere pretty relaxed and easy-going?
how do you assign projects to your employees?
does your department work much overtime
how well do you know the employees in your department?
has anything happened lately to disrupt the department's harmony?
specific to the incident
are you attracted to (name the employee)?
do you ever think of (name the employee) in a sexual way?
have you ever touched (name the employee)?
have you tried to kiss (name the employee)?
(describe the alleged incident.) please give me your version of the incident.
did you offer (name the employee) help with his/her career in exchange for his/her affection?
to the witness(es) -- background
what is the general workplace atmosphere like in the employee's group
what style of communication is used by the employee? his or her supervisor
what is the supervisor's managerial style?
how is important information provided to employees?
are there any problems within the department?
have co-workers complained about inappropriate behavior in the department?
have you personally noticed or been offended by inappropriate behavior?
please describe any inappropriate or offensive behavior that you have experienced or witnessed.
are there any calendar pictures or posters displayed which offend you or someone else?
have offensive jokes or comments been made about people in the department?
(if the answer to the above question is yes then ask.) who made these remarks and what was said?
specific to the incident
(describe the time and place of the incident, then ask.) did you notice anything in your department that may have disturbed you or another employee?
did you hear a conversation involving (name the employee)?
did you see anyone talking to this employee?
did you observe any interaction between this employee and a co-worker? a supervisor?
to the investigator
once you have finished conducting your investigation, you can ask yourself the following questions to put all the information you have gathered in perspective.
- 1/4 oz Trolling Sinkers with #7 Nickel Crane Swivels CHOOSE QUANTITY - FREE SHIP
- Number 33: Chronomaly Machu Mech - Ultra Rare 1st Ed - REDU-EN043 - NM YUGIOH
- Venusaur V - 1/73 - Ultra Rare Near Mint Champion''s Path Singles
- Pair Rear View Mirrors for Yamaha YZF R1 R6 2001 2002 2003 Left & Right
Motorcycle Rearview Mirrors for Harley Road Glide FLTR Street Glide FLHX Touring Other Motorcycle Handlebars, Grips & LeversFits 01-05 Kia Rio 1.5L 1.6L A5D A6D Valve Cover Gaskets Spark Plug Seals 2 Sets
- PIONEER 16 PIN TO ISO HARNESS + PATCH LEAD FOR DEH-X6750BT FH-X575UI FH-X775BT
- DACHSHUND DOG PEWTER KEY CHAIN, RAWCLIFFE COMPANY
- Details about Yamaha V-MAX FZ6 FZ1 FAZER FZ6R XJR 1300 Strada 7 Racing CNC Hand Grips Grey
- Lord of Vermilion II Japanese Liliana Vess No.U007 MTG Artwork LP
- Voice Recorder Device Very With Play Back For Stuffed Animal Inserts And Craft P
- Stunning Woven Design Snake Chain Necklace and Stud Earring Set Pink & Gold tone
- 8X OEM Fuel Injectors For Dodge Dakota Durango Ram 1500 Jeep 4.7L V8 53032145AA
- US Mix-Color CNC Red Brake Clutch Levers For Suzuki GSXR1000 2009-2016 2017 2018
- 8-Pk Toner Cartridge Set for Dell 593-BBBU C2660dn C2660 C2665dnf Black & Color
- 1967-1969 Ford Ranchero Big Block 2 Row Aluminum CHAMPION Radiator
- M12 1.5mm Racing Wheel Tuner Lug Nuts 20pc for Scion TC XB XD IQ XA
- Right Brake Clutch Lever Alu for Honda MR175 250 XR75 80R 100R 250 500 CA72 ST90
- Roll Of 10 $5.00 Face Value 90% Silver 1964 Kennedy Half Dollars
- 8Lug 16 Inch Chrome Wheel Center Hub Caps Nut Covers For Ford E-150 E-250
- 1/24 CANADIAN POLICE EMS DECAL SET - TORONTO HALTON RCMP YORK REG CBSA HAMILTON
- Agilent 84000-60499 Switch DVR Assembly
is the testimony of the victim internally consistent?
is the testimony of the accused internally consistent?
does each follow logically?
are both accounts externally consistent?
is the victim's account consistent with the testimony of witnesses?
is the accused's account consistent with the testimony of witnesses?
did the accused have time to do what the victim alleged?
does the victim have any possible motive for falsely implicating the accused?
could have the harassment happened at the time and location specified?
despite the fact that there were no witnesses, could the harassment have taken place at the time and the location?