Wiseco VIS028 Steel Valve Intake ATV, Side-by-Side & UTV Engines & Componentswhat do you do when an employee files a sexual harassment complaint? the
equal employment opportunity commission (eeoc) recommends that you (1)
question both parties in detail; and (2) probe deeply for corroborative
evidence. here is a checklist to help in following these eeoc
analyze the victim's story for sufficient detail, internal consistency, and
do not attach much significance to a general denial by the accused harasser.
search completely and thoroughly for evidence that corroborates either
you can do this by (1) interviewing co-workers, supervisors, and managers;
(2) obtaining testimony from individuals who observed the accuser's demeanor
immediately after the alleged incident of harassment; and (3) checking out
people with whom the alleged victim discussed the incident (e.g.,
co-workers, a doctor, or a counselor).
ask other employees if they noticed changes in the accusing individual's
behavior at work or in the alleged harasser's treatment of him or her.
look for evidence of other complaints, either by the victim or other employees.
follow up on evidence that other employees were sexually harassed by the
Wiseco VIS028 Steel Valve Intake ATV, Side-by-Side & UTV Engines & Components
you need to find out as much information as you can, not only on the
incident itself, but also on the victim's and accuser's personalities,
surroundings, and relationships. to accomplish this task, you need to not
only ask many questions of the victim and accuser, but also of any witnesses
to the incident and the surrounding environment. here are some questions to
get you started in your investigation.
to the victim -- background
what kind of work do you do for the company?
what is your job title?
how long have you worked for the company?
who is your supervisor?
specific to the incident
when did it happen?
where did it happen?
what preceded the incident?
what did the harasser do or say?
what did you do or say?
what happened in addition to or since the incident?
who may have seen or heard the incident
with whom have you discussed the incident?
to the accused -- background
how do you communicate with your employees or co-workers (memos, meetings, one-on-one, etc.)?
how would you describe the workplace environment in your department?
is the atmosphere pretty relaxed and easy-going?
how do you assign projects to your employees?
does your department work much overtime
how well do you know the employees in your department?
has anything happened lately to disrupt the department's harmony?
specific to the incident
are you attracted to (name the employee)?
do you ever think of (name the employee) in a sexual way?
have you ever touched (name the employee)?
have you tried to kiss (name the employee)?
(describe the alleged incident.) please give me your version of the incident.
did you offer (name the employee) help with his/her career in exchange for his/her affection?
to the witness(es) -- background
what is the general workplace atmosphere like in the employee's group
what style of communication is used by the employee? his or her supervisor
what is the supervisor's managerial style?
how is important information provided to employees?
are there any problems within the department?
have co-workers complained about inappropriate behavior in the department?
have you personally noticed or been offended by inappropriate behavior?
please describe any inappropriate or offensive behavior that you have experienced or witnessed.
are there any calendar pictures or posters displayed which offend you or someone else?
have offensive jokes or comments been made about people in the department?
(if the answer to the above question is yes then ask.) who made these remarks and what was said?
specific to the incident
(describe the time and place of the incident, then ask.) did you notice anything in your department that may have disturbed you or another employee?
did you hear a conversation involving (name the employee)?
did you see anyone talking to this employee?
did you observe any interaction between this employee and a co-worker? a supervisor?
to the investigator
once you have finished conducting your investigation, you can ask yourself the following questions to put all the information you have gathered in perspective.
- COMFORTABLY NUMB - PINK FLOYD Word Typography Words Song Lyric Lyrics Music Wall
- 10A 12V-40V Pulse Modulation 13khz PWM DC Motor Adjuster Speed Control Switch GM
- Bandai Tamashii Nations Avengers 6 inch Action Figure for sale online
- CAMSHAFT and GASKET KIT Fits POLARIS RANGER 500 6X6 1999 2004 2005
Wiseco VIS028 Steel Valve Intake ATV, Side-by-Side & UTV Engines & ComponentsDetails about Natural Sapphire Loose Gemstone 20 Cts Pair Certified Princess Cut Best Offer
- 2001 - 2011 FORD RANGER / MAZDA B SERIES NEW PREMIUM ACDELCO Fuel Pump
- FOIL SUNTAIL HAWK X4 2014 Core Set M14 Magic MTG MINT CARD
- Rear Prop Shaft Yoke W/U-Joint For Polaris 1350039
- BL_ KF_ 16-30cm Toothed Tweezers Stainless Steel Long Food Tongs Barbecue BBQ To
- for 2004-2008 Pontiac Grand Prix Clear Front Bumper Fog Lights Lamps+Bulbs PAIR
- Honda CB 500 four k0 k1 k2 k3 O-Ring 79x2,6 REAR WHEEL HUB FINAL Flange Repro
- Launch of NASA Astronaut Gus Grissom aboard Mercury-Redstone 4 Photo Print
- Tusk Top End Gasket Set Kit Honda TRX 250X 2009-2016
- Yamaha Gear Shift Shifter Rubber OEM XS1 XS2 XS360 XS400 XS500
- 40pcs/lot Jewelry Necklace Earring Comb Shoes Crown Accessory For P2
- Large Artificial Christmas Tree Carry Storage Bag Holiday Clean Up 8' w Handles
- Thermostat & O-Ring For Polaris Diesel 455 1999-2001
- Mad Max Fury Road Movie Poster Mini 11"X17"
- Seat Fits Deere Gy20495 MidFitsBack Seat B1GY20495
- MTG Dominaria Standard Mono Blue Infinite Mana Combo Deck Box Sleeves Magic
- Details about Sealed Leap Frog Fridge Phonics Wash N Go Magnetic Vehicle Set Musical Train Car
is the testimony of the victim internally consistent?
is the testimony of the accused internally consistent?
does each follow logically?
are both accounts externally consistent?
is the victim's account consistent with the testimony of witnesses?
is the accused's account consistent with the testimony of witnesses?
did the accused have time to do what the victim alleged?
does the victim have any possible motive for falsely implicating the accused?
could have the harassment happened at the time and location specified?
despite the fact that there were no witnesses, could the harassment have taken place at the time and the location?