Clear Fog Light Replacement RH Passenger Side For Subaru Legacy 2010-2012 Car & Truck Fog & Driving Lightswhat do you do when an employee files a sexual harassment complaint? the
equal employment opportunity commission (eeoc) recommends that you (1)
question both parties in detail; and (2) probe deeply for corroborative
evidence. here is a checklist to help in following these eeoc
analyze the victim's story for sufficient detail, internal consistency, and
do not attach much significance to a general denial by the accused harasser.
search completely and thoroughly for evidence that corroborates either
you can do this by (1) interviewing co-workers, supervisors, and managers;
(2) obtaining testimony from individuals who observed the accuser's demeanor
immediately after the alleged incident of harassment; and (3) checking out
people with whom the alleged victim discussed the incident (e.g.,
co-workers, a doctor, or a counselor).
ask other employees if they noticed changes in the accusing individual's
behavior at work or in the alleged harasser's treatment of him or her.
look for evidence of other complaints, either by the victim or other employees.
follow up on evidence that other employees were sexually harassed by the
Clear Fog Light Replacement RH Passenger Side For Subaru Legacy 2010-2012 Car & Truck Fog & Driving Lights
you need to find out as much information as you can, not only on the
incident itself, but also on the victim's and accuser's personalities,
surroundings, and relationships. to accomplish this task, you need to not
only ask many questions of the victim and accuser, but also of any witnesses
to the incident and the surrounding environment. here are some questions to
get you started in your investigation.
to the victim -- background
what kind of work do you do for the company?
what is your job title?
how long have you worked for the company?
who is your supervisor?
specific to the incident
when did it happen?
where did it happen?
what preceded the incident?
what did the harasser do or say?
what did you do or say?
what happened in addition to or since the incident?
who may have seen or heard the incident
with whom have you discussed the incident?
to the accused -- background
how do you communicate with your employees or co-workers (memos, meetings, one-on-one, etc.)?
how would you describe the workplace environment in your department?
is the atmosphere pretty relaxed and easy-going?
how do you assign projects to your employees?
does your department work much overtime
how well do you know the employees in your department?
has anything happened lately to disrupt the department's harmony?
specific to the incident
are you attracted to (name the employee)?
do you ever think of (name the employee) in a sexual way?
have you ever touched (name the employee)?
have you tried to kiss (name the employee)?
(describe the alleged incident.) please give me your version of the incident.
did you offer (name the employee) help with his/her career in exchange for his/her affection?
to the witness(es) -- background
what is the general workplace atmosphere like in the employee's group
what style of communication is used by the employee? his or her supervisor
what is the supervisor's managerial style?
how is important information provided to employees?
are there any problems within the department?
have co-workers complained about inappropriate behavior in the department?
have you personally noticed or been offended by inappropriate behavior?
please describe any inappropriate or offensive behavior that you have experienced or witnessed.
are there any calendar pictures or posters displayed which offend you or someone else?
have offensive jokes or comments been made about people in the department?
(if the answer to the above question is yes then ask.) who made these remarks and what was said?
specific to the incident
(describe the time and place of the incident, then ask.) did you notice anything in your department that may have disturbed you or another employee?
did you hear a conversation involving (name the employee)?
did you see anyone talking to this employee?
did you observe any interaction between this employee and a co-worker? a supervisor?
to the investigator
once you have finished conducting your investigation, you can ask yourself the following questions to put all the information you have gathered in perspective.
- Natural Abalone Mother Of Pearl 925 Sterling Silver Pendant
- Plus Size Summer Cross Straw Heeled Sandals High Thick Heel Shoes Strap Sandals
- Sea Horse Turtle Octopus Whale Adult Kids Warm Winter Hooded Blanket Sofa Throw
- 2Pcs For HYUNDAI Accent 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 LED DRL Daytime Running Lights
Clear Fog Light Replacement RH Passenger Side For Subaru Legacy 2010-2012 Car & Truck Fog & Driving Lights15 Pcs Hair Bows Girls Ribbon Lot 6 Inch X Large Alligator Clips Mix Colors Set
- Intermountain Union Pacific HO 10ft 6in Mod 1937 AAR Boxcar RD# 193678
- MAGICYOYO Responsive Metal YOYO Professional Yoyo K7 for Beginners Kids wit F2L9
- 05-07 Dakota Black Halo LED Projector Headlights+Smoke Fog Lamps
- Hydraulic Oil Pump PN TY67130-U2170-71 Assembly Replacement Toyota Forklift
- Details about Womens Suede Knee High Boots Black Size 7 M warm fabric inside
- Vinyl NYC New York wall stickers 3d Window decals MURALS home wallpaper N162
- Hot Tactical Folding Foregrip Vertical Forward Fore Hand Grip For Picatinny Rail
- 2X For 2011-2013 NISSAN ROGUE Clear Lens Front Driving Fog Light Housing Set
- Genuine Ignition Lock Escutcheon fits 1981-1991 Mercedes-Benz 420SEL 560SEC,560S
- DC Super Hero Girls Batgirl Doll Cool Cartoon Network Character Doll
- Lauren Lorraine Candy 2 Black Shimmer Rhinestones Peep Toe HIgh Platform Pump
- Bumper Fog Grille With Chrome Trim Cover Left Set For Audi A5 S5 2008-12 S-Line
- Motorcycle Bullet Turn Signals Lights Brass For Harley Cafe Racer Bobber Chopper
- HEXBUG 419-5956 Robot Wars House Robot Matilda Remote Controll
- Schmitt And Ongaro Marine 50050 Standard Control Arm Set Red Throttle Knob
- MEXICO PRISMATIC FLAG STICKER - NEW - FREE SHIPPING
is the testimony of the victim internally consistent?
is the testimony of the accused internally consistent?
does each follow logically?
are both accounts externally consistent?
is the victim's account consistent with the testimony of witnesses?
is the accused's account consistent with the testimony of witnesses?
did the accused have time to do what the victim alleged?
does the victim have any possible motive for falsely implicating the accused?
could have the harassment happened at the time and location specified?
despite the fact that there were no witnesses, could the harassment have taken place at the time and the location?