Board Power 240V Protected Surge Boss, Plug Outlet 8 HPM w/ Length Cable Meter 3 Other Electrical Panel Parts & Accessorieswhat do you do when an employee files a sexual harassment complaint? the
equal employment opportunity commission (eeoc) recommends that you (1)
question both parties in detail; and (2) probe deeply for corroborative
evidence. here is a checklist to help in following these eeoc
analyze the victim's story for sufficient detail, internal consistency, and
do not attach much significance to a general denial by the accused harasser.
search completely and thoroughly for evidence that corroborates either
you can do this by (1) interviewing co-workers, supervisors, and managers;
(2) obtaining testimony from individuals who observed the accuser's demeanor
immediately after the alleged incident of harassment; and (3) checking out
people with whom the alleged victim discussed the incident (e.g.,
co-workers, a doctor, or a counselor).
ask other employees if they noticed changes in the accusing individual's
behavior at work or in the alleged harasser's treatment of him or her.
look for evidence of other complaints, either by the victim or other employees.
follow up on evidence that other employees were sexually harassed by the
Board Power 240V Protected Surge Boss, Plug Outlet 8 HPM w/ Length Cable Meter 3 Other Electrical Panel Parts & Accessories
you need to find out as much information as you can, not only on the
incident itself, but also on the victim's and accuser's personalities,
surroundings, and relationships. to accomplish this task, you need to not
only ask many questions of the victim and accuser, but also of any witnesses
to the incident and the surrounding environment. here are some questions to
get you started in your investigation.
to the victim -- background
what kind of work do you do for the company?
what is your job title?
how long have you worked for the company?
who is your supervisor?
specific to the incident
when did it happen?
where did it happen?
what preceded the incident?
what did the harasser do or say?
what did you do or say?
what happened in addition to or since the incident?
who may have seen or heard the incident
with whom have you discussed the incident?
to the accused -- background
how do you communicate with your employees or co-workers (memos, meetings, one-on-one, etc.)?
how would you describe the workplace environment in your department?
is the atmosphere pretty relaxed and easy-going?
how do you assign projects to your employees?
does your department work much overtime
how well do you know the employees in your department?
has anything happened lately to disrupt the department's harmony?
specific to the incident
are you attracted to (name the employee)?
do you ever think of (name the employee) in a sexual way?
have you ever touched (name the employee)?
have you tried to kiss (name the employee)?
(describe the alleged incident.) please give me your version of the incident.
did you offer (name the employee) help with his/her career in exchange for his/her affection?
to the witness(es) -- background
what is the general workplace atmosphere like in the employee's group
what style of communication is used by the employee? his or her supervisor
what is the supervisor's managerial style?
how is important information provided to employees?
are there any problems within the department?
have co-workers complained about inappropriate behavior in the department?
have you personally noticed or been offended by inappropriate behavior?
please describe any inappropriate or offensive behavior that you have experienced or witnessed.
are there any calendar pictures or posters displayed which offend you or someone else?
have offensive jokes or comments been made about people in the department?
(if the answer to the above question is yes then ask.) who made these remarks and what was said?
specific to the incident
(describe the time and place of the incident, then ask.) did you notice anything in your department that may have disturbed you or another employee?
did you hear a conversation involving (name the employee)?
did you see anyone talking to this employee?
did you observe any interaction between this employee and a co-worker? a supervisor?
to the investigator
once you have finished conducting your investigation, you can ask yourself the following questions to put all the information you have gathered in perspective.
- Indian Gold Zari Embroidered Pillow Cover Elephant Cotton Pillow Cover Throw
- Doll Animals Family Pets Wooden House Child Safe Materials By Hape
- Griffon L35A101 1/35 Sd.Kfz.10 Series Vehicle Drivers Interior Upgrade Set
- HONDA CB250N CB400N SUPERDREAM - NEW OIL PRESSURE SWITCH RUBBER COVER
Board Power 240V Protected Surge Boss, Plug Outlet 8 HPM w/ Length Cable Meter 3 Other Electrical Panel Parts & AccessoriesBlack 7/8" Bar End Mirrors Round 3" For Honda CBR1100XX CBR 1100 Super Blackbird
- AMT 1965 Grand Prix, "Grand Slam!", Decals & Instructions 1/25 Scale
- 2PCS NEW MAX913EPA MAX 0215+ DIP-8
- 12/25cm Saker Upgrade Contour Gauge Profile Tool Mark & Cut Any Shape with Lock
- Interior Door Handle-Handle - Interior Door - Boxed Front Left fits 03-07 Accord
- Princeton Tec As-Led-Bk Aqua Strobe Led Black
- 7-8mm/8-9mm Purple Akoya Cultured Pearl Bracelet 7.5inch
- 5PCS M1-6514-9 Encapsulation:CDIP,
- Dodge Challenger Over Top Shaker Style Stripes Decals 2008 2009 2010 Pro Motor
- Super Mario Bros. Turtle Shell Plush Koopa Troopa Stuffed Backpack Bag Cosplay
- NEW BUMPER REFLECTOR REAR RIGHT SIDE FITS 2017-2018 BMW 530I 63147851578
- Fisher Price Little People Town Village Main Street Helicopter Yellow City toy
- Sticker Decal Hawk Head Engrave Style Motorbike Bike Garage st5 W7X5W
- LADIES DESIGNER OCCASION HAT NEW WHITELEY WALTER WRIGHT VALERIE MY HAT LEWIS
- Type B-10 Jacket (Without USAAF shoulder insignia)
- Bluetooth Car Adapter digital interface MBUSB3 iPhone Wireless Android #MBUSB3
- Thermos Water Bottle Vacuum Insulation Travel Mug One-Touch Open Type 0.35L
is the testimony of the victim internally consistent?
is the testimony of the accused internally consistent?
does each follow logically?
are both accounts externally consistent?
is the victim's account consistent with the testimony of witnesses?
is the accused's account consistent with the testimony of witnesses?
did the accused have time to do what the victim alleged?
does the victim have any possible motive for falsely implicating the accused?
could have the harassment happened at the time and location specified?
despite the fact that there were no witnesses, could the harassment have taken place at the time and the location?