Disneyland Paris Ariel Plume Bauble Christmas Ornament N:2294 Ornamentswhat do you do when an employee files a sexual harassment complaint? the
equal employment opportunity commission (eeoc) recommends that you (1)
question both parties in detail; and (2) probe deeply for corroborative
evidence. here is a checklist to help in following these eeoc
analyze the victim's story for sufficient detail, internal consistency, and
do not attach much significance to a general denial by the accused harasser.
search completely and thoroughly for evidence that corroborates either
you can do this by (1) interviewing co-workers, supervisors, and managers;
(2) obtaining testimony from individuals who observed the accuser's demeanor
immediately after the alleged incident of harassment; and (3) checking out
people with whom the alleged victim discussed the incident (e.g.,
co-workers, a doctor, or a counselor).
ask other employees if they noticed changes in the accusing individual's
behavior at work or in the alleged harasser's treatment of him or her.
look for evidence of other complaints, either by the victim or other employees.
follow up on evidence that other employees were sexually harassed by the
Disneyland Paris Ariel Plume Bauble Christmas Ornament N:2294 Ornaments
you need to find out as much information as you can, not only on the
incident itself, but also on the victim's and accuser's personalities,
surroundings, and relationships. to accomplish this task, you need to not
only ask many questions of the victim and accuser, but also of any witnesses
to the incident and the surrounding environment. here are some questions to
get you started in your investigation.
to the victim -- background
what kind of work do you do for the company?
what is your job title?
how long have you worked for the company?
who is your supervisor?
specific to the incident
when did it happen?
where did it happen?
what preceded the incident?
what did the harasser do or say?
what did you do or say?
what happened in addition to or since the incident?
who may have seen or heard the incident
with whom have you discussed the incident?
to the accused -- background
how do you communicate with your employees or co-workers (memos, meetings, one-on-one, etc.)?
how would you describe the workplace environment in your department?
is the atmosphere pretty relaxed and easy-going?
how do you assign projects to your employees?
does your department work much overtime
how well do you know the employees in your department?
has anything happened lately to disrupt the department's harmony?
specific to the incident
are you attracted to (name the employee)?
do you ever think of (name the employee) in a sexual way?
have you ever touched (name the employee)?
have you tried to kiss (name the employee)?
(describe the alleged incident.) please give me your version of the incident.
did you offer (name the employee) help with his/her career in exchange for his/her affection?
to the witness(es) -- background
what is the general workplace atmosphere like in the employee's group
what style of communication is used by the employee? his or her supervisor
what is the supervisor's managerial style?
how is important information provided to employees?
are there any problems within the department?
have co-workers complained about inappropriate behavior in the department?
have you personally noticed or been offended by inappropriate behavior?
please describe any inappropriate or offensive behavior that you have experienced or witnessed.
are there any calendar pictures or posters displayed which offend you or someone else?
have offensive jokes or comments been made about people in the department?
(if the answer to the above question is yes then ask.) who made these remarks and what was said?
specific to the incident
(describe the time and place of the incident, then ask.) did you notice anything in your department that may have disturbed you or another employee?
did you hear a conversation involving (name the employee)?
did you see anyone talking to this employee?
did you observe any interaction between this employee and a co-worker? a supervisor?
to the investigator
once you have finished conducting your investigation, you can ask yourself the following questions to put all the information you have gathered in perspective.
- Cisco 7000 Series IP Phone Handset w/cable
- 100 Ultra Pro Solid BROWN Deck Protector MTG CCG Pokemon Gaming Card Sleeves
- Indomitable ArchangelEXModern Masters 2015Magic MTG
- DIY Felt Christmas Tree & Ornaments New Year Gifts Kids Toys Wall Hanging Decor
Disneyland Paris Ariel Plume Bauble Christmas Ornament N:2294 OrnamentsUnisex Black and White Skull and Crossbones Pair of Shoelaces Brand New
- Brand New 1000pcs for Nerf Bullets For Nerf Toy Gun Soft Black Bullets for Nerf
- NEW TAIL LAMP QUARTER PANEL MOUNTED REAR RH FITS 14-16 HONDA ODYSSEY 33500TK8A11
- 5pcs Xmas Wooden Santa Claus Snowman Pendents Christmas Tree Hanging Ornaments
- O'NEIL DATAMAX MOTHERBOARD for MF4TE BLUE TOOTH
- 1PC Stainless Steel Ring Couple Rings Wedding Engagement Costume Jewellery
- USB To RS232 TTL UART PL2303HX Auto Converter USB to COM Cable Adapter
- Luxury Fur Cushion Covers 18" & 22" Lion Print Cushion Sofa Room Insert Covers
- 1PC New year Christmas Rat Mouse Gift Mini Statue Figurine Ornament Toy Decor
- NOS Yamaha Cylinder Base Gasket DT GT MX TY YZ 1 80 DT80 GT80 MX80 TY80 YZ80
- 15 x Potence VTES CCG Jyhad
- KTM SX 60 SX 65 1998-2018 REAR APICO EVOLITE SPROCKET BLACK ORANGE SILVER
- Details about Diane Nubble Lighthouse Maine ME Christmas Tree Holiday Ornament. G1
- 15 toy tractor john deere IH Tonka truck 1/8 x 3/16 semi tubular steel rivets
- Welcome to our campsite Spare Tire Cover ANY Size ANY Vehicle, RV, Camper
- JADA Hollywood Rides 1986 Toyota Corolla Trueno AE86 1:24
- Hodgman MACKCBC09 Mackenzie Nylon and PVC Cleated Bootfoot Chest Fishing Waders for sale online
is the testimony of the victim internally consistent?
is the testimony of the accused internally consistent?
does each follow logically?
are both accounts externally consistent?
is the victim's account consistent with the testimony of witnesses?
is the accused's account consistent with the testimony of witnesses?
did the accused have time to do what the victim alleged?
does the victim have any possible motive for falsely implicating the accused?
could have the harassment happened at the time and location specified?
despite the fact that there were no witnesses, could the harassment have taken place at the time and the location?