For 1972 1971 13621MQ Cable Speedometer Camaro Chevrolet 1976-1981 1970-1973, Car & Truck Speedometerswhat do you do when an employee files a sexual harassment complaint? the
equal employment opportunity commission (eeoc) recommends that you (1)
question both parties in detail; and (2) probe deeply for corroborative
evidence. here is a checklist to help in following these eeoc
analyze the victim's story for sufficient detail, internal consistency, and
do not attach much significance to a general denial by the accused harasser.
search completely and thoroughly for evidence that corroborates either
you can do this by (1) interviewing co-workers, supervisors, and managers;
(2) obtaining testimony from individuals who observed the accuser's demeanor
immediately after the alleged incident of harassment; and (3) checking out
people with whom the alleged victim discussed the incident (e.g.,
co-workers, a doctor, or a counselor).
ask other employees if they noticed changes in the accusing individual's
behavior at work or in the alleged harasser's treatment of him or her.
look for evidence of other complaints, either by the victim or other employees.
follow up on evidence that other employees were sexually harassed by the
For 1972 1971 13621MQ Cable Speedometer Camaro Chevrolet 1976-1981 1970-1973, Car & Truck Speedometers
you need to find out as much information as you can, not only on the
incident itself, but also on the victim's and accuser's personalities,
surroundings, and relationships. to accomplish this task, you need to not
only ask many questions of the victim and accuser, but also of any witnesses
to the incident and the surrounding environment. here are some questions to
get you started in your investigation.
to the victim -- background
what kind of work do you do for the company?
what is your job title?
how long have you worked for the company?
who is your supervisor?
specific to the incident
when did it happen?
where did it happen?
what preceded the incident?
what did the harasser do or say?
what did you do or say?
what happened in addition to or since the incident?
who may have seen or heard the incident
with whom have you discussed the incident?
to the accused -- background
how do you communicate with your employees or co-workers (memos, meetings, one-on-one, etc.)?
how would you describe the workplace environment in your department?
is the atmosphere pretty relaxed and easy-going?
how do you assign projects to your employees?
does your department work much overtime
how well do you know the employees in your department?
has anything happened lately to disrupt the department's harmony?
specific to the incident
are you attracted to (name the employee)?
do you ever think of (name the employee) in a sexual way?
have you ever touched (name the employee)?
have you tried to kiss (name the employee)?
(describe the alleged incident.) please give me your version of the incident.
did you offer (name the employee) help with his/her career in exchange for his/her affection?
to the witness(es) -- background
what is the general workplace atmosphere like in the employee's group
what style of communication is used by the employee? his or her supervisor
what is the supervisor's managerial style?
how is important information provided to employees?
are there any problems within the department?
have co-workers complained about inappropriate behavior in the department?
have you personally noticed or been offended by inappropriate behavior?
please describe any inappropriate or offensive behavior that you have experienced or witnessed.
are there any calendar pictures or posters displayed which offend you or someone else?
have offensive jokes or comments been made about people in the department?
(if the answer to the above question is yes then ask.) who made these remarks and what was said?
specific to the incident
(describe the time and place of the incident, then ask.) did you notice anything in your department that may have disturbed you or another employee?
did you hear a conversation involving (name the employee)?
did you see anyone talking to this employee?
did you observe any interaction between this employee and a co-worker? a supervisor?
to the investigator
once you have finished conducting your investigation, you can ask yourself the following questions to put all the information you have gathered in perspective.
- Fit 1991-1993 Mitsubishi 3000GT Front Rear PowerSport Blank Brake Rotors
- TYC 2X Front Left Right Turn Signal Light Assembly For 1995-2000 Toyota Tacoma
- BEAT BUGS: Edible Cupcake Toppers FREE SHIPPING in Canada
- Details about OBD 2 16-Pin to Mini USB Diagnostic Connection Cable for Head Up Dispaly
For 1972 1971 13621MQ Cable Speedometer Camaro Chevrolet 1976-1981 1970-1973, Car & Truck Speedometers1 CASE 12 GM 700R4 TRANS FILTER KITS W / GASKET '82-'93
- V6 Fuel Injector Repair Service Kit Seals Filters Viton O-Rings
- Emoji Multi Emotions Smiley Screaming Panda Printed Duvet Quilt Covers Set -AYZ
- For 1960-1961, 1965, 1967 Dodge Polara Speedometer Cable 94735VD
- Fishing, Hunting, US Army Woodland Cammo, Boonie Hat, Jungle, Type II
- NOS 18075BNOS Pro-Race Nitrous Solenoid
- 5 PCS SN74LS173AN DIP16 74LS173 4-BIT D-TYPE REGISTERS NEW
- Adding Machine Calculator Compact Desktop Printing Large 12 Digit LCD Display
- For 1984-1991 Ford F250 Speedometer Cable 93847ZT 1985 1986 1987 1988 1989 1990
- 14k White Gold Engraved Straight Milgrain Crafted Matching Wedding Band 2.4mm
- Vintage NOS OMC Johnson Evinrude Outboard Shifter Lever 305288
- PUNISHER vs THE MARVEL UNIVERSE TPB KILLS EVERYONE SPIDER-MAN 161 162 WAR ZONE 1
- White 6-in-1Multifunction GPS Speedometer Oil Pressure Fuel Tachometer Gauge 5Ba
- 10g Metal Jigging Lead Fishing Lures Spinners Spoon jig Bait Tackle Squid Peche
- Complete Rear LED Tail Tidy fits Aprilia 50 RX 06-11
- GI Joe 1987 Road Toad B.R.V. Tow Hook Vintage Vehicle Part Hasbro
- 16GB USB Mini Voice Recorder LED Digital Record Small Drive Audio Recording 250H
is the testimony of the victim internally consistent?
is the testimony of the accused internally consistent?
does each follow logically?
are both accounts externally consistent?
is the victim's account consistent with the testimony of witnesses?
is the accused's account consistent with the testimony of witnesses?
did the accused have time to do what the victim alleged?
does the victim have any possible motive for falsely implicating the accused?
could have the harassment happened at the time and location specified?
despite the fact that there were no witnesses, could the harassment have taken place at the time and the location?