Strip Seal Rubber 2M Molding Guard Protector Edge Window Door Car Trim Edge Car & Truck Exterior Mouldings & Trimwhat do you do when an employee files a sexual harassment complaint? the
equal employment opportunity commission (eeoc) recommends that you (1)
question both parties in detail; and (2) probe deeply for corroborative
evidence. here is a checklist to help in following these eeoc
analyze the victim's story for sufficient detail, internal consistency, and
do not attach much significance to a general denial by the accused harasser.
search completely and thoroughly for evidence that corroborates either
you can do this by (1) interviewing co-workers, supervisors, and managers;
(2) obtaining testimony from individuals who observed the accuser's demeanor
immediately after the alleged incident of harassment; and (3) checking out
people with whom the alleged victim discussed the incident (e.g.,
co-workers, a doctor, or a counselor).
ask other employees if they noticed changes in the accusing individual's
behavior at work or in the alleged harasser's treatment of him or her.
look for evidence of other complaints, either by the victim or other employees.
follow up on evidence that other employees were sexually harassed by the
Strip Seal Rubber 2M Molding Guard Protector Edge Window Door Car Trim Edge Car & Truck Exterior Mouldings & Trim
you need to find out as much information as you can, not only on the
incident itself, but also on the victim's and accuser's personalities,
surroundings, and relationships. to accomplish this task, you need to not
only ask many questions of the victim and accuser, but also of any witnesses
to the incident and the surrounding environment. here are some questions to
get you started in your investigation.
to the victim -- background
what kind of work do you do for the company?
what is your job title?
how long have you worked for the company?
who is your supervisor?
specific to the incident
when did it happen?
where did it happen?
what preceded the incident?
what did the harasser do or say?
what did you do or say?
what happened in addition to or since the incident?
who may have seen or heard the incident
with whom have you discussed the incident?
to the accused -- background
how do you communicate with your employees or co-workers (memos, meetings, one-on-one, etc.)?
how would you describe the workplace environment in your department?
is the atmosphere pretty relaxed and easy-going?
how do you assign projects to your employees?
does your department work much overtime
how well do you know the employees in your department?
has anything happened lately to disrupt the department's harmony?
specific to the incident
are you attracted to (name the employee)?
do you ever think of (name the employee) in a sexual way?
have you ever touched (name the employee)?
have you tried to kiss (name the employee)?
(describe the alleged incident.) please give me your version of the incident.
did you offer (name the employee) help with his/her career in exchange for his/her affection?
to the witness(es) -- background
what is the general workplace atmosphere like in the employee's group
what style of communication is used by the employee? his or her supervisor
what is the supervisor's managerial style?
how is important information provided to employees?
are there any problems within the department?
have co-workers complained about inappropriate behavior in the department?
have you personally noticed or been offended by inappropriate behavior?
please describe any inappropriate or offensive behavior that you have experienced or witnessed.
are there any calendar pictures or posters displayed which offend you or someone else?
have offensive jokes or comments been made about people in the department?
(if the answer to the above question is yes then ask.) who made these remarks and what was said?
specific to the incident
(describe the time and place of the incident, then ask.) did you notice anything in your department that may have disturbed you or another employee?
did you hear a conversation involving (name the employee)?
did you see anyone talking to this employee?
did you observe any interaction between this employee and a co-worker? a supervisor?
to the investigator
once you have finished conducting your investigation, you can ask yourself the following questions to put all the information you have gathered in perspective.
- 5cm Self Adhesive Pre Tied Satin Bows 16mm Ribbon in Packs of 1, 6 or 12
- Pokemon Card-bauz & Alola kokowei GX-HOLO, Tag Team proxyRowlet GX
- Gerber Baby Unisex 6-Pack Organic Cotton Wiggle Proof Socks Size 0-6M
- Jeep Cherokee XJ Chrome Head Light Bezel Right Side 1991-1996
Strip Seal Rubber 2M Molding Guard Protector Edge Window Door Car Trim Edge Car & Truck Exterior Mouldings & TrimSARGENT MORTICE CYLINDER WITH TWO KEYS AND FRAME
- Motorola PMNN4066A 7.4V 1700 mAh Date Code: 1633 Impress Li-Ion Battery New
- Details about DOT LED 7" Round Headlights + Fog Light Kit Combo For Jeep Wrangler JK 2007-2017
- Black Carbon Fiber License Plate Frame Tag Cover W/ 2 Screw Caps Car Accessories
- NEW UNIVERSITY OF MINNESOTA GOLDEN GOPHERS Jersey Window Valance
- 3” Girl Cute Flowers Pineapple Tropical Hawaiian Aloha Beach Vinyl Cool Sticker
- SERIES 1957 ONE 1 DOLLAR BILL SILVER CERTIFICATE BLUE SEAL A, C, F, I, K, R, U
- Dolls House Miniature 1/12th Scale Set of 5 Beer Cans SK013
- Car Carbon Fiber Steering Wheel Frame Sticker Cover Trim fit for Toyota Camry 18
- Resistance 100x 1,3 kohms 1% ms101k3fes smd cylindrical cms lot 100 resistors
- Brass Round Bottle P Trap tube, Basin Sink Waste Trap Drain Tube Kit Adjustable
- Intex 56508EP Volleyball Pool Game for sale online
- Compatível com 2011-2015 Ford Explorer Front Bumper Tag Placa Suporte de montagem Novo
- IXYS DIODE P/N DSEI60-06A NEW (LOT OF 25)
- 1pcs 99.99% pure TUNGSTEN W Sheet Foil Plate 100mm x 100mm x 0.3mm
- Details about NEW FRONT LEFT OR RIGHT SIDE TIE ROD ASSEMBLY FITS 2004-2006 BMW X5 32106774336
- Disney Moana Moana Exclusive 10-Piece PVC Figure Play Set
is the testimony of the victim internally consistent?
is the testimony of the accused internally consistent?
does each follow logically?
are both accounts externally consistent?
is the victim's account consistent with the testimony of witnesses?
is the accused's account consistent with the testimony of witnesses?
did the accused have time to do what the victim alleged?
does the victim have any possible motive for falsely implicating the accused?
could have the harassment happened at the time and location specified?
despite the fact that there were no witnesses, could the harassment have taken place at the time and the location?