Details 24 18 12 9 6 SET bow 2-piece DRESS wedding party pink girl baby Gymboree NWT about Dresseswhat do you do when an employee files a sexual harassment complaint? the
equal employment opportunity commission (eeoc) recommends that you (1)
question both parties in detail; and (2) probe deeply for corroborative
evidence. here is a checklist to help in following these eeoc
analyze the victim's story for sufficient detail, internal consistency, and
do not attach much significance to a general denial by the accused harasser.
search completely and thoroughly for evidence that corroborates either
you can do this by (1) interviewing co-workers, supervisors, and managers;
(2) obtaining testimony from individuals who observed the accuser's demeanor
immediately after the alleged incident of harassment; and (3) checking out
people with whom the alleged victim discussed the incident (e.g.,
co-workers, a doctor, or a counselor).
ask other employees if they noticed changes in the accusing individual's
behavior at work or in the alleged harasser's treatment of him or her.
look for evidence of other complaints, either by the victim or other employees.
follow up on evidence that other employees were sexually harassed by the
Details 24 18 12 9 6 SET bow 2-piece DRESS wedding party pink girl baby Gymboree NWT about Dresses
you need to find out as much information as you can, not only on the
incident itself, but also on the victim's and accuser's personalities,
surroundings, and relationships. to accomplish this task, you need to not
only ask many questions of the victim and accuser, but also of any witnesses
to the incident and the surrounding environment. here are some questions to
get you started in your investigation.
to the victim -- background
what kind of work do you do for the company?
what is your job title?
how long have you worked for the company?
who is your supervisor?
specific to the incident
when did it happen?
where did it happen?
what preceded the incident?
what did the harasser do or say?
what did you do or say?
what happened in addition to or since the incident?
who may have seen or heard the incident
with whom have you discussed the incident?
to the accused -- background
how do you communicate with your employees or co-workers (memos, meetings, one-on-one, etc.)?
how would you describe the workplace environment in your department?
is the atmosphere pretty relaxed and easy-going?
how do you assign projects to your employees?
does your department work much overtime
how well do you know the employees in your department?
has anything happened lately to disrupt the department's harmony?
specific to the incident
are you attracted to (name the employee)?
do you ever think of (name the employee) in a sexual way?
have you ever touched (name the employee)?
have you tried to kiss (name the employee)?
(describe the alleged incident.) please give me your version of the incident.
did you offer (name the employee) help with his/her career in exchange for his/her affection?
to the witness(es) -- background
what is the general workplace atmosphere like in the employee's group
what style of communication is used by the employee? his or her supervisor
what is the supervisor's managerial style?
how is important information provided to employees?
are there any problems within the department?
have co-workers complained about inappropriate behavior in the department?
have you personally noticed or been offended by inappropriate behavior?
please describe any inappropriate or offensive behavior that you have experienced or witnessed.
are there any calendar pictures or posters displayed which offend you or someone else?
have offensive jokes or comments been made about people in the department?
(if the answer to the above question is yes then ask.) who made these remarks and what was said?
specific to the incident
(describe the time and place of the incident, then ask.) did you notice anything in your department that may have disturbed you or another employee?
did you hear a conversation involving (name the employee)?
did you see anyone talking to this employee?
did you observe any interaction between this employee and a co-worker? a supervisor?
to the investigator
once you have finished conducting your investigation, you can ask yourself the following questions to put all the information you have gathered in perspective.
- ALICE IN WONDERLAND Cushion Cover Curiouser and Curiouser Quote 40 cm 16Inch
- Troy Lee Designs Mountain Bike Knee Pads RAID KNEE GUARD; BLACK MD/LG
- 1/6 SCALE DOLL ACCESSORY LOT OF 5 MINIATURE SEE THROUGH RED DICE DIE FOR GAMES
- Details about Kids Baby Girls Print Denim Stitching Mesh Sleeveless Sweet Princess Dress New
Details 24 18 12 9 6 SET bow 2-piece DRESS wedding party pink girl baby Gymboree NWT about Dresses25 Mini Glassine Wax Paper Bags - 2 x 3 1/2-Junk Journals-Treat Bags-Weddings
- 1 One Agora Coin 1985 - 1990 From Israeli Israel New Sheqel Coins Israeli Good
- Men's Biking Kit Short Sleeve Cycling Jersey and (Bib) Shorts Padded Set S-5XL
- New Gymboree Girls Swiss Dot Corsage Dress NWT 2T Blue Safari Easter Holiday
- 7 x 19 Clear PVC Galvanized Aircraft Cable Wire Rope 3/16" to 1/4" - 250 ft
- 100pcs, 10mm Orange Diffused Round Top Bright LED 5K MCD Leds Lamp Lights + R
- Wheelie Bin NumbersHouse NumbersVinyl Bin Number Stickers
- Leupold Quick Release Scope Base Browning Bar 1-pc Aluminum Matte 179106 for sale online
- 15color available Infant/toddler/baby rhinestone&Crystals Pageant Dress 153
- 66-68 Ford Car, Thunderbird (except Wagon) Fuel Sending Unit with Sensor 3/8"
- Economy Hand Towels Poly/Cotton White - CAM Border (25 Dozen)
- Women Faux Fur Winter Coat Ladies Warm Shawl Stole Wrap Shrug Scarf Cocktail
- US Flower Baby Girls Tutu Dress Princess Newborn Birthday Party Baptism Pageant
- NISSAN round chrome plastic emblem 4 1/4 inches wide flat used for many vehicles
- Transparent 25.4cm - 91.4cm Grand Géant En Latexbig Ballons Mariage Anniversaire
- Black Car Rubber Jack Pad Tools Jacking Pad Adapter For BMW Mini R50/52/53/55
- 2019 Lady Foldable Recycle Bag Eco Reusable Shopping Bag Fruit Vegetable Grocery
is the testimony of the victim internally consistent?
is the testimony of the accused internally consistent?
does each follow logically?
are both accounts externally consistent?
is the victim's account consistent with the testimony of witnesses?
is the accused's account consistent with the testimony of witnesses?
did the accused have time to do what the victim alleged?
does the victim have any possible motive for falsely implicating the accused?
could have the harassment happened at the time and location specified?
despite the fact that there were no witnesses, could the harassment have taken place at the time and the location?