DC Wonder Woman Toddler Doll 15x8 for sale online Comic Book Heroeswhat do you do when an employee files a sexual harassment complaint? the
equal employment opportunity commission (eeoc) recommends that you (1)
question both parties in detail; and (2) probe deeply for corroborative
evidence. here is a checklist to help in following these eeoc
analyze the victim's story for sufficient detail, internal consistency, and
do not attach much significance to a general denial by the accused harasser.
search completely and thoroughly for evidence that corroborates either
you can do this by (1) interviewing co-workers, supervisors, and managers;
(2) obtaining testimony from individuals who observed the accuser's demeanor
immediately after the alleged incident of harassment; and (3) checking out
people with whom the alleged victim discussed the incident (e.g.,
co-workers, a doctor, or a counselor).
ask other employees if they noticed changes in the accusing individual's
behavior at work or in the alleged harasser's treatment of him or her.
look for evidence of other complaints, either by the victim or other employees.
follow up on evidence that other employees were sexually harassed by the
DC Wonder Woman Toddler Doll 15x8 for sale online Comic Book Heroes
you need to find out as much information as you can, not only on the
incident itself, but also on the victim's and accuser's personalities,
surroundings, and relationships. to accomplish this task, you need to not
only ask many questions of the victim and accuser, but also of any witnesses
to the incident and the surrounding environment. here are some questions to
get you started in your investigation.
to the victim -- background
what kind of work do you do for the company?
what is your job title?
how long have you worked for the company?
who is your supervisor?
specific to the incident
when did it happen?
where did it happen?
what preceded the incident?
what did the harasser do or say?
what did you do or say?
what happened in addition to or since the incident?
who may have seen or heard the incident
with whom have you discussed the incident?
to the accused -- background
how do you communicate with your employees or co-workers (memos, meetings, one-on-one, etc.)?
how would you describe the workplace environment in your department?
is the atmosphere pretty relaxed and easy-going?
how do you assign projects to your employees?
does your department work much overtime
how well do you know the employees in your department?
has anything happened lately to disrupt the department's harmony?
specific to the incident
are you attracted to (name the employee)?
do you ever think of (name the employee) in a sexual way?
have you ever touched (name the employee)?
have you tried to kiss (name the employee)?
(describe the alleged incident.) please give me your version of the incident.
did you offer (name the employee) help with his/her career in exchange for his/her affection?
to the witness(es) -- background
what is the general workplace atmosphere like in the employee's group
what style of communication is used by the employee? his or her supervisor
what is the supervisor's managerial style?
how is important information provided to employees?
are there any problems within the department?
have co-workers complained about inappropriate behavior in the department?
have you personally noticed or been offended by inappropriate behavior?
please describe any inappropriate or offensive behavior that you have experienced or witnessed.
are there any calendar pictures or posters displayed which offend you or someone else?
have offensive jokes or comments been made about people in the department?
(if the answer to the above question is yes then ask.) who made these remarks and what was said?
specific to the incident
(describe the time and place of the incident, then ask.) did you notice anything in your department that may have disturbed you or another employee?
did you hear a conversation involving (name the employee)?
did you see anyone talking to this employee?
did you observe any interaction between this employee and a co-worker? a supervisor?
to the investigator
once you have finished conducting your investigation, you can ask yourself the following questions to put all the information you have gathered in perspective.
- premium.xl Lattenzauntor 2 Stk. Imprägniertes Holz 300 x 80 cm
- Front Right Window Switch J672YW for Classic Malibu 2005 2004 2003 2002 1997
- DWT .190 Polished ATV Rear Wheels Rims PAIR 10" 10x8 Honda 450R 400EX 250R 300EX
- Details about Spiderman figures
DC Wonder Woman Toddler Doll 15x8 for sale online Comic Book HeroesType R Aluminum JDM Handbrake E Brake Handle Cover for Scion Subaru Impreza
- OEM NEW Accelerator & Brake Sport Pedals Accessory Kit 2018 Stinger J5F05-AK000
- Phlox- White- (Drummondii Compacta)- 100 Seeds- BOGO 50% off SALE
- 1/6TH SPIDER MAN HOMECOMING 12'' BY CRAZY TOYS DOLL STATUE MODEL GIFT
- NEW OEM NISSAN NV AND NV3500 (ALL MODELS) FUEL FILLER DOOR - UNPAINTED
- Flybar My First Flybar Foam Pogo Jumper - Blue for sale online
- Antigravity Box Close-Up Magic Tricks
- Vintage Aluminium Heavy Timmon Handle Wooden Walking Stick Designer Brown Cane
- SPIDER-GWEN SPIDERMAN INTO THE SPIDER-VERSE TITAN FIGURE MARVEL 12"
- 4X Replacement Apple Trackpad Feet / Buttons - Works better Than The Original
- ARMIES IN PLASTIC 5509 US Army 1900 20 Figure Set Boxer Rebellion FREE SHIP
- Lot of 25 Sets (50 Slides) 10in Grass 100lb Epoxy Coated 3/4 Ext Drawer slide
- MARVEL LEGENDS BAF (KREE SENTRY) SERIES 6" ACTION FIGURE - Nick Fury **NEW**
- PVC Strip Curtain Blind Curtain Stripe Curtain 200x2mm buy Transparent
- FORD OEM 11-16 Explorer Wheel-Lug Nut 8G1Z1012A
- Glass Lid Cover Replacement Vented Frying Pan Saucepan Casserole Wok 14 - 40 cm
- FRESH HOT BEIGNETS Vinyl Banner (Size Options)
is the testimony of the victim internally consistent?
is the testimony of the accused internally consistent?
does each follow logically?
are both accounts externally consistent?
is the victim's account consistent with the testimony of witnesses?
is the accused's account consistent with the testimony of witnesses?
did the accused have time to do what the victim alleged?
does the victim have any possible motive for falsely implicating the accused?
could have the harassment happened at the time and location specified?
despite the fact that there were no witnesses, could the harassment have taken place at the time and the location?