New 1P EMRW6R50-22-4T 4Flute Milling Cutter + 4P RDMT1204MOTN JP4020 End Mills Accessories, Extensions & Storagewhat do you do when an employee files a sexual harassment complaint? the
equal employment opportunity commission (eeoc) recommends that you (1)
question both parties in detail; and (2) probe deeply for corroborative
evidence. here is a checklist to help in following these eeoc
analyze the victim's story for sufficient detail, internal consistency, and
do not attach much significance to a general denial by the accused harasser.
search completely and thoroughly for evidence that corroborates either
you can do this by (1) interviewing co-workers, supervisors, and managers;
(2) obtaining testimony from individuals who observed the accuser's demeanor
immediately after the alleged incident of harassment; and (3) checking out
people with whom the alleged victim discussed the incident (e.g.,
co-workers, a doctor, or a counselor).
ask other employees if they noticed changes in the accusing individual's
behavior at work or in the alleged harasser's treatment of him or her.
look for evidence of other complaints, either by the victim or other employees.
follow up on evidence that other employees were sexually harassed by the
New 1P EMRW6R50-22-4T 4Flute Milling Cutter + 4P RDMT1204MOTN JP4020 End Mills Accessories, Extensions & Storage
you need to find out as much information as you can, not only on the
incident itself, but also on the victim's and accuser's personalities,
surroundings, and relationships. to accomplish this task, you need to not
only ask many questions of the victim and accuser, but also of any witnesses
to the incident and the surrounding environment. here are some questions to
get you started in your investigation.
to the victim -- background
what kind of work do you do for the company?
what is your job title?
how long have you worked for the company?
who is your supervisor?
specific to the incident
when did it happen?
where did it happen?
what preceded the incident?
what did the harasser do or say?
what did you do or say?
what happened in addition to or since the incident?
who may have seen or heard the incident
with whom have you discussed the incident?
to the accused -- background
how do you communicate with your employees or co-workers (memos, meetings, one-on-one, etc.)?
how would you describe the workplace environment in your department?
is the atmosphere pretty relaxed and easy-going?
how do you assign projects to your employees?
does your department work much overtime
how well do you know the employees in your department?
has anything happened lately to disrupt the department's harmony?
specific to the incident
are you attracted to (name the employee)?
do you ever think of (name the employee) in a sexual way?
have you ever touched (name the employee)?
have you tried to kiss (name the employee)?
(describe the alleged incident.) please give me your version of the incident.
did you offer (name the employee) help with his/her career in exchange for his/her affection?
to the witness(es) -- background
what is the general workplace atmosphere like in the employee's group
what style of communication is used by the employee? his or her supervisor
what is the supervisor's managerial style?
how is important information provided to employees?
are there any problems within the department?
have co-workers complained about inappropriate behavior in the department?
have you personally noticed or been offended by inappropriate behavior?
please describe any inappropriate or offensive behavior that you have experienced or witnessed.
are there any calendar pictures or posters displayed which offend you or someone else?
have offensive jokes or comments been made about people in the department?
(if the answer to the above question is yes then ask.) who made these remarks and what was said?
specific to the incident
(describe the time and place of the incident, then ask.) did you notice anything in your department that may have disturbed you or another employee?
did you hear a conversation involving (name the employee)?
did you see anyone talking to this employee?
did you observe any interaction between this employee and a co-worker? a supervisor?
to the investigator
once you have finished conducting your investigation, you can ask yourself the following questions to put all the information you have gathered in perspective.
- 5PCS Power PWM Controller IC SD6830 DIP8 ORIGINAL -NEW
- 2pcs 9006 HB4 LED Headlight Bulbs Low Beam 6000K For Toyota Camry 2002-2006
- Guru Gobind Singh Ji Original Picture Photo Picture Framed 16" X 12" inches Pics
- 3/16" Diam x 5/8" Cut x 2" OAL 4 Flute Square Carbide End Mill USA 5-Pak B10
New 1P EMRW6R50-22-4T 4Flute Milling Cutter + 4P RDMT1204MOTN JP4020 End Mills Accessories, Extensions & StorageMens Compression Base Layer Top Shirt Leggings Trousers Pants Set Sports Running
- Fuel Pump Module Herko 435GE For Toyota 4Runner Lexus GX470 4.7L V8 2005-2009
- 14k Rose Gold Over Sterling Silver Stacked Statement Cocktail Ring W. CZ
- 4 Flute Carbide CNC End Mill Straight Shank Vertical Milling Cutter Drill 6*30mm
- 2 Vintage EASTERN AIRLINES 4.5" Juice Glasses M116
- Jim Sauter #89 1992 Racing Champions EVINRUDE Grand Prix 1 64 for sale online
- 10 California CA State Quarter Novelty Money Bills Lot
- 18" Flowers Pattern Pillow Cases Waist Throw Cushion Cover Sofa Car Home Decor
- SainSmart 10pcs Nano Blue Coat Flat Nose Spiral 2 Flute End Mill CNC Router Bits
- HONDA CRF450R CRF450 02-08 ENGINE MAGNETO STATOR SIDE COVER GASKET 11395-MEB-670
- Crossdresser Butt Hip Thigh Up Pads ReusableEnhancers Buttocks Booster
- 21067551 20411997 20752310 21067955 Fuel Pump for VOLVO Renault Truck USA
- Mt2 M10&50mm Face End Mill Cutter 10 Pcs APMT1604 Carbide Insert Wrench CNC X2p6 for sale online
- BUMBLE BEES on White Tissue Paper # 253 -- 10 Large 20" x 26" Sheets
- LU8233001 LU7939001 Fuser Brother DCP 8080 8085 5340 5350 5370 C8690 8480 GENUIN
- Tomy Takara Plarail Streamliner Thomas 876892 for sale online
- Blue Opal 4mm Round & Diamond Stud Earrings White Gold Silver
is the testimony of the victim internally consistent?
is the testimony of the accused internally consistent?
does each follow logically?
are both accounts externally consistent?
is the victim's account consistent with the testimony of witnesses?
is the accused's account consistent with the testimony of witnesses?
did the accused have time to do what the victim alleged?
does the victim have any possible motive for falsely implicating the accused?
could have the harassment happened at the time and location specified?
despite the fact that there were no witnesses, could the harassment have taken place at the time and the location?